Jalapeno Tuna Tacos
Take taco night to the next level with this easy and delicious recipe featuring our new albacore tuna with Jalapeño pouches.
- In a small bowl mix veggie slaw, black beans and onion together. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil.
- Place tortillas on hot grill and cook for 1 -2 minutes, until slightly crisp and browned. Flip and repeat on second side.
- Place tortillas flat on a platter or in a taco stand. Fill with ¼ cup of the slaw mix.
- Top each with ½ pouch of tuna and sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Drizzle with avocado crema if desired.